Saturday, August 16, 2008

It's 1:00 AM . . . .

And I'm fighting the fact that I need to be in bed. Sleeping seems such a waste of time. If I could get as much done from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM that I'd like to do from 10:00 PM til whatever, I'd be in really good shape. But life just doesn't arrange itself to suit my disposition. I'm a night owl. Not a morning person doesn't even begin to cover it. Anyway . . .

Dialysis is still going well. No problems except boring, tiring, etc. A nurse asked me today if I was feeling better. They have been giving me doses of iron and vitamin D. I haven't noticed that I've been feeling any better, but maybe not as bad as I do sometimes. Does that make sense? My weeks seem like they are about 3 days long.

I guess it is a good thing that I don't seem to have anything to write about. But, that's the way it is.

~Later

1 comment:

Bie said...

Hallo, my name is Beulah and I have PKD, I've known that for the past, about 17 years. I did not have any major problems, only high blood pressure, swelling etc.

Read my blog "biesthoughts.blogspot.com.

Thank you for yours, it gives me so much more inside info on everything that will still comes my way. Keep well.