Thursday, May 21, 2009

Checkup

Day before yesterday was my appt. at Vanderbilt. My creatinine was 1.06! We talked about several things and then I told him I had some swelling. My ankles and my right arm. He wanted to do an untrasound (venus doppler) but they didn't have an opening then. They called and asked if I could take one locally and I gave her my general physician's name and number and they called and got me set up for the test tomorrow, (Friday). My feet are swelling even more. The dr. thought I might have stenosis (narrowing of a vein). Whatever it is, I hope it is easily fixed. Seems like it's going to be something all the time. But then, it was something in life all the time before I had kidney failure. :) So we just do what we've gotta do, and keep on going. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.

No comments: