Friday, October 3, 2008

The Results . . . . . .

I heard from Vanderbilt yesterday. They said, and I quote, "your donor has been declined." Not that the donor declined, but that she had been declined. You can glean whatever you may from that and you know as much as I do. They tell you nothing because of the donor's privacy. So there it is. And I'm okay with it, I really am. I was beginning to have doubts about it because they just weren't getting back to me. The LORD is still in charge, and if He says I don't need this one, then I don't want it. I'm still trusting Him for what is best for me. At least, now I can get back to my everyday life. Yeah! ~Later

4 comments:

Bob said...

Sorry to hear that it didn't work out this time.

Anonymous said...

I was looking up diagrams of AV fistulas and stumbled across your blog page. I am really moved by your courage and optimism. My prayers are with you and I KNOW you will be okay because you have put your trust in God.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the disappointment, but it all works out in the end. As you know, it took several times of having an offer for a kidney (cadaver) before I got one. The wait was worth it, as the one I got was a great kidney that the docs say will probably last me a long time.

RuthWells said...

How incredibly frustrating. I'm a PKD patient too (pre-dialysis) and can imagine what you're going through.