Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Medical update

Dad had another appt. today with dr. Shah. He has type 2 diabetes. He's to check it every other day. As long as it is between 100-150 it's ok. If it gets on up close to 200 he'll have to take more meds. He is currently taking 2 mg glimepiride tab which is generic for amaryl. Dad thinks it was 180-something the other day. He is to be on a low fat - low cholesterol diet. Losing weight would be a good thing.
He is taking mobic for his arthritis. That has helped with his pain and soreness, but he is still weak-legged. We hope some weight loss will help that.

We now have a handicap parking tag.

I got a copy of my most recent lab reports. I think I'm in kindergarden. I got all smiley faces! That means all items are within my goal range. And I think you know that I got another 15 minutes off my time putting me at 3 hours! Wooo Whoooo!!! I did bleed some yesterday when they took the clamps off and after they had taped me, but we got it fixed right off.

No comments: