Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday review

Wednesdays are very taxing days. Not only is it a dialysis day, but it is also church day. We have a Wed. meal at our church which is so convenient for those moms who work and have children to feed, etc. But from my viewpoint it is another hour to sit, and then another+ in bible study. It is quite painful and I can't concentrate on what I'm suppossed to be listening to. I am so tired and sore on Thursday that I don't have a very productive day. By the time I get some sort of rest, it's dialysis day again. Sorry if this sounds like whining(it is, but it's MY blog! heehee). How awful would it be if I just didn't go?

2 comments:

Joyful Mother said...

awful if you didn't go to dialysis or Wed night meal?

I definitely wouldn't go to the meal if it taxed me like that and I would stay home from the service on the times I needed to with No. Guilt. At. Al.

Emily said...

we could play hooky together, what fun!