Monday, December 10, 2007

Interesting Day!

It was a rough day at dialysis today. It went normally for most of the time but toward the end I started feeling very strangely which signals that my blood pressure has taken a nose dive. They got that straightened out and then my feet, ankle and calves started cramping big time. They have cramped before but not like this. It just wasn't letting up. It lasted long enough that I was getting a little sick. I only had about 5 minutes left on the machine so they took me off. It was still a few minutes before I could stand up. Two kilos of fluid removal is about my limit. I overdid it with the salt and other stuff over the weekend and my weight gain was a little high. Not real bad, but I guess that is a relative term. The effects were high so that is what counts. I was pretty wiped out.

No comments: