Friday, August 24, 2007

Good News!

Dialysis went fine today. No bleeding problems. Got the results of my monthly labs today and the doctor gave me another 15 minutes off my time!! Woooooo Hooooo! This is the third decrease I've gotten, from four hours to 3 hours 15 minutes!

I still haven't heard from the X-rays I had taken over a week ago. I called the office and left a message but they never called me back. I called again this afternoon and learned that my doctor is gone on vacation and my x-rays are still on her desk. They said they would check them and see what they could tell me. They haven't called me back yet. I'm glad my life isn't depending on this information.

~Da Grandma

2 comments:

Emily said...

where are they? let me at them! let me at 'em!!!!!(somebody hold me back)

Joyful Mother said...

Mom, I am glad that you have more time knocked off!! 3:15 is sooo much better than four!!