Thursday, August 2, 2007


Here it is Thursday. My week is quickly ebbing away. Yesterday was not a good day for me at dialysis. I didn't have any bleeding and that was good, but I was situated in what I will forever more dub The Demon Chair. This was the third time I have been in this chair and I have been in great pain every time. I asked several if I could request to never be in this chair again. No one directly answered me. Don't know if they thought I was kidding or what. I try hard to be cooperative and untroublesome, do everything I can for myself, but I think if I'm given this chair again I may go off the deep end. I don't know if it is worn out, or just what, but my lower back seems to meet the chair right on a nerve and there seems to be no way to aleviate the pain or get comfortable. I didn't go to church last night because I didn't think my back could take 2 more hours of sitting. I am getting so tired. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. One more treatment and then the weekend! Ahhhhh! Almost like having a job, huh? Well, that's my whining for today. ~Later

No comments: