Saturday, November 3, 2007

All is well!

I did bleed one day this week. But everything has gone really well. I've been working on some ornaments (sewing) and that passes the time really well. I was told that it might be possible to get 15 more minutes off my time if I ask. Two hours and 45 minutes would be really cool! I have done exceptionally well with dialysis. It's accomplishing what it is suppose to. I don't have any other outstanding illness. The fibromyalgia is painful at times but it isn't debilitating. Arthritis-type stuff is rearing its ugly head but I guess that is to be expected. Fatigue, sometimes. Yep, over all I think I'm doing pretty good. Emily is seeing that I am getting more exercise and I can really tell a difference there.

2 comments:

Emily said...

who is this Emily?

~Da Grandma said...

She's da bodyguard!
I'm da body.