Friday, November 30, 2007

Noteworthy News!



I am so excited! Guess what happened today?!!! The nephrologist did rounds today. I told him I had something for him. I've been saving this huge (fake) $100 bill. I told him I was prepared to pay him BIG Bucks for 15 more minutes off my time. In May when I started dialysis, I was on for four hours. Since that time my labs have been consistently good and I have had four 15 minute reductions and was at 3 hours for treatment. I was told that was about as low as I could expect. Today my time was reduced again and Monday I start at 2 hr. 45 min.!! I am so excited! Of course, if my lab results go down..... or up....or whatever they aren't suppose to do, he'll have to put me back at 3 hours, but I'm counting on them not going anywhere. Anyway, I'm only the third person here that has a time that low. Thank you, Jesus!!!

Oh, did I tell you I'm excited??? heehee

1 comment:

Emily said...

WOOT ! WOOT !