Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Another Week..............

has uneventfully flowed into the past. Dialysis seems to have settled into a mundane occurance. I blink twice and it's time to go again. Some days seem more productive than others. And then it seems to catch up with me and I need a day of just doing absolutely nothing. But, sure as I do, it is time to go all over again. Then I feel like I'm wasting my life away. This is quite a balancing act. I know I need to schedule my life in a way where I can be more productive, but I've never been famous for my ability to do that. I'm a procrastinator by nature and have prided myself in my flexability. Which actually means that I can put a task off until the last minute and then stay up most of the night getting it done. If someone wants to do something, it's no problem for me to drop whatever I am doing and go. I'm still geared like that. I don't want to miss out on spending time with the person that asks.

The number one complaint at this time is the time change. When it starts being dark at 5:00 PM it is just too much! It seems to be a different kind of darkness to me. It closes in on me and blows its cold wind of discontent through my being, and holds me prisoner. Solitude is not a good thing during this time. I sink deep within myself alone and desperate, and unable to voice the need that overwhelms me. I need to stop here. Don't know if I can handle this much truth. ~Later

No comments: