Monday, November 5, 2007



Wow, I was sooooo... tired this morning. I didn't even take anything with me to do while on dialysis. Brought my ear phones and tried to drown out the sounds of the center, but at best I could only float in and out. My arm hurt today, just aggravating. I did bleed a little before they took the needles out.

I partied a little too much this weekend (aka eating too much from the forbidden food list). I can't keep doing that. I've got to spread it out more instead of pigging out all weekend. The machine was set to pull off the extra fluids and my blood pressure went really low at one point. I got to feeling really weird and told the nurse. They adjusted the machine and gave me some fluid back. I was so sleepy when I got home I could hardly hold my head up. Weird. It's bed time now and I'm wide awake!

~Later

2 comments:

Emily said...

what did I tell you?

~Da Grandma said...

you talking to me?