Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Vanderbilt today

Well, these last two posts are a little whacko. Sometime when I have the time I'll try to figure it out and keep one that works and delete everything else.

I have an appt. today at Vanderbilt. Wow, when I think of some of the past appts. and see where I am today, I praise God for the passing of time. There is nothing left that needs taking out. PTL! At my last appt. with the urologist, the dr. asked if I had anything to say, or comments to make. I told him I did have one, that I thought anything they put in you while you were asleep ought to be taken out while you were asleep. I still stand by that statement. LOL

Most of my pain from CIPS is gone. My right foot and leg gives me some problems. Incision is looking good. Let's see, I need to build my strength badly. I feel like a marshmallow on a hot day. I'm a little shaky all the time. Emily has me in training for the Kidney Walk. You'd think I was running a marathon! Bless her little heart! (IWUE) ~Later

No comments: