Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dr.'s Appointment

Yesterday was a long day. My appt. was at 10:45 and it was 11:30 before I was called back. The nurse took my vitals and put me in a room. The doctor didn't come in until almost 1:00. We have never had to wait more than a few minutes before. He did apologize and said if I'd make my appointments earlier in the day, the wait would be shorter. He doesn't rush people through and as long as they have questions he stays with them. I like that. I don't mind the waiting if I know that I'm gonna get the same courtesy. I try to have my questions written down so we can go right through them. Otherwise, I'll forget what I wanted to ask. It's very frustrating to go through the whole appt. routine, then leave and realize you forgot half the questions you were going to ask.

The dr. was pleased with my overall progress. Renewed a prescription. Added zyrtec for my allergy/sinus problem. Up until this time I've been seeing a doctor every week. He said this time I've been reprieved and come back in a month! Of course, I can contact them if I have any problems. I am very, very pleased with the whole results.

~Later

No comments: