Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More Whining!

Made the trip to the dentist today. The girl worked for an hour trying to fix my problem with not much luck. She pretty quickly fixed the place where they were rubbing really bad and I have a big sore there. I have two post that are suppose to "click" onto my lower dentures. Only one of them clicks at a time. I can get them both to click, but not at the same time. Kind of like my mouth is warped. And I tried so much that I think I made my gums sore again in another place. Big Sigh! My head hurts, my gums hurt, and I'm just miserable all over. Time for drugs!

~Later

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am sorry about your teeth. I know from my step dad that they are very painful when your mouth is getting used to them.
I hope that they get everything worked out.