Friday, October 19, 2007

Teeth can be exciting!

Just got home from dialysis which went good today. No problems. The only problem as usual is my backside. I didn't take my big pillow for sitting on. Thought different stress might help. I was wrong. We have more traveling today and tomorrow and then church Sunday (lots of sitting), and dialysis again Monday. Hopefully, Tuesday will bring some relief!

Went to the dentist yesterday for the last of the work done on my implants! Yahoo!!!! It's amazing how well they fit. He did some measuring and grinding, etc. and I may just bite somebody for the fun of it. LOL I may have to have some tweaking done, but that's all. I'm really excited about them. They don't move at all. I'll have to build up some strength in my gums as they are not used to that much pressure being given them to chew. Never knew that new teeth could be this exciting. Thank the Lord for modern technology! This guy uses computer technology and everything is done precisely!
~Later

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I had to comment on the biting someone. It made me laugh.

My daughter tells me all the time that she just gets the urge to bite someone, does not act on it though.

Emily said...

NO BITING!