Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday

Dialysis is really going well these days. I remember to keep still for the 15 min. waiting time after the needles are removed. That fourth hour was the most uncomfortable, so the three hours I'm on now is pretty manageable. The worse problem remains to be my back and hip. I'm walking and exercising more now and that helps. The time just gets away from me too quickly. Weeks where EVERY day is filled with dialysis and appts, etc. get rough, but I also need to push myself a little in order to do something other than just sitting at dialysis 3 days a week. Otherwise, I get depressed. I continue to work at decluttering my house but that appears to be a lifetime job! I am happy with the progress thus far, small as it is. Emily always goes out of her way to keep me occupied and challenged. If not for her I'd be in the looney bin by now. Our story is an unusual one that I know was orchestrated by God. I am still awed by it and still try to figure it out, but I can only shake my head, grin and breathe a Thank You.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well you oughtta share the unusual story....I would love to hear about!