Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Good News - Bad News!

The bad news first: I could not go to sleep last night. Went to bed around 11:00 PM and finally got up again around 1:30. I finally went back to bed and went to sleep around 3:00 AM. That just happens sometimes.

Now for the good news! Yesterday was pretty rough pain-wise. But after finally going to sleep, I slept soundly until I 'had to' get up, and for the first time, I awoke without immediately thinking, 'I've got to get some pain medicine.' I was not hurting. True it is still swollen, and still sore, and hurting a little now (yes, I'll take something, just had to tell you first!) but it is a WONDERFUL sign. Thank you all for praying.

Luv U All! ~Later!

1 comment:

Joyful Mother said...

I've been having those sleepless nights too but not because of pain. Last night was good though. I woke up at 1am but this time I fell back asleep!

I am glad the pain is getting better!