Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Waiting. . . . .

Right now I'm sitting here waiting for a call back to try and learn what I need to do for pain now that I'm running out of what they prescribed. Switch to tylenol? New prescription? Office visit? What can I do for this swelling? I think with all I've experienced, not being able to use my right hand/arm and constant pain is the worse yet. All prayers gratefully appreciated!

For a frame of reference I did some measuring. Right arm below the elbow is 3 1/8"
larger than the left. Right arm above the elbow is 2 1/4" larger than the left. Mid-forearm is 2 inches larger on the right. Wrist is 2 1/4" larger on the right.

Below is a photo that was used as a pattern for installing my fistula!! Great, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too funny! Elizabeth

Dianne Adams said...

Ann,
At least you've got your sense of humor LOL! I'm sorry you're in so much pain though. You've got to get one of those arms fixed up so you can get back to stamping and bless us with some art!

Emily said...

i don't think there is anything funny about that. Personally.

Joyful Mother said...

Loosen up Em!! It's the humor that gets you through the rough times! (I understand though)